Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Big Montana Post

We went on a hike. A very long hike. I will tell you about it: It is hard to go on a hike when you cannot find the trail. So we went on the no-trail for a 24th of a mile. We went through some empty bison wallows. This is James and Kirsten's (I talked about them in our last post) daughter, Annika (that's the real spelling) with
some bison hair she found in a mud wallow.




We dubbed our next hike the grunting bison hike. The reason is, when I found some moose bones, I put on the scull (see above picture) when a bison we had never seen let out a huge grunt at us so we went around him. Oh, I almost forgot, we also found some petrified trees











Annika and I did this jump move. The Lucas input is not planned.
on the other side we have a view from a couple min walk from our campsite.









We went to an dino thing where we found dino bones. I also found a Clamanite.

Than we went to Glacier national park. Than we had a long day of west driving.

1 comment:

  1. I TOOK THAT SAME EXACT HIKE!!! ITS SO LONG!! :P

    ReplyDelete