Sunday, August 7, 2011

Town of Ghosts

Bannack, Montana was an old gold mining town. We happened to go there. The coolest thing about it is that we stayed in a tepee.

That was real fun. The best part was when me and Lucas climbed up a big hill. I got poked by a cactus.
We also saw a bull mouse with no other people in sight!




Montana day one was fun.


A must visit is the 50,000 silver $ bar.


The best part is the gift shop, they have real, metal swords and claws and chain-balls, and spartan helmets and stuff like that. You might also want to know that there are wildly inappropriate things. I will not list them because of the well being of people younger than 10 years of age. If you want to know please speak to me privately. I purchased a bow and arrow set with a tiger head coming out of the part that you hold.

Next: the first time I meet my god parents.

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. i got (and still get) a bow and arrow set every time at the silver dollar! have fun with the rest of the trip in montana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're off to a great start in Montana. I hope the rest of the trip is filled with more fun adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Montana Id just like to say is without a doubt, amazing!!!! Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete