Monday, July 25, 2011

Orkila

My summer camp was so fun! We played all these games and I jumped into the freezing cold water at 6:30, We did a swim test, I passed, we played life and death in the forest. In that there are 3 different groups, red, yellow, and green. Red eats everything, yellow eats green but runs away from red. Green runs away from everything. If you want to see the website I have posted a link to it at the bottom of the page.
Here is a story from Day 2 at camp: We were doing archery, I had shot three out of four of my arrows. I was on my last arrow. I had shot all misses. Then I shot and the arrow hit the ground. But the reason that I am telling this is that the arrow bounced of the ground and hit the target. I am still shaking my head about that.

this is of my cabin




this is a skit that I did. I am the one pointing



as you may see Orkila was fun



I will probably not post for 2 weeks because I will go on the Dino dig/camping trip

I will tell you all about it! Bye!


1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome to hear you had fun at camp. I always enjoyed going to camps when I was younger. My favorite part of camp was making new friends. What was your favorite part about camp and did you make some new friends while there?

    ReplyDelete